We are looking for engineers for EMC measurements and tests for a market leading semiconductor company in the Munich area and for various automobile companies in Lower Saxony and Bavaria. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project
-> EMC for semiconductor companies
- Implementation of EMC analysis of system evaluation boards, including measurements using a TEM cell.
- Definition and implementation of EMC testing to achieve high EMS and low noise emission (EME).
- EMC optimizations on the system board.
- Creation of test reports.
- Creation of EMC app notes on system level.
- Development of workarounds for an EMC-compliant system design.
-> EMC for automotive companies
- Implementation of Interference measurements in the anechoic chamber
- Measurement of cross-coupling with the coupling clamp and circuit-guided faults with pulse generator.
- EMC optimizations directly on the vehicle and the electron. The system.
- Experience with the use of RF antennas for single-/ interference measurements
- Experience in the filtering technique with RF shields.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (University, TH, FH) with a major in communications technology, the high-frequency or communications technology.
- You have experience.
- Ideally, you have already performed independently EMV-Messungen/Tests (irradiation, radiation, overcouplings or conducted interference).
- Have a safe handling of the relevant measuring equipment (eg spectrum analyzer, signal generator, impedance measurement method, coupling clamp, pulse generator, RF antennas).
- Teamwork, motivation, structured and independent work.
- Above-average pay.
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project.
- Working with a high degree of freedom and personal responsibility.
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment.
Location: Lower Saxony or Bavaria
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843