We are looking for two Engineers with profound knowledge in EMC for a renowned North German customer in the automotive industry. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project
- Planning and conducting EMC tests
- Performing EMC measurements
- Interference measurements, conducted interference and cross-talk.
- Advice our clients on requirements, concepts, circuit technologies, etc.
- Implementation of EMC improvements to the products.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (University, TH, FH) with a focus in communications engineering, RF engineering, EMC, EME
- You already have several years of professional experience. Ideally, you have already performed independently EMC measurements in the automotive sector.
- Proper use of the relevant measurement techniques and EMC standards.
- Teamwork, motivation, structured and independent work.
- Above average payment
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project
- Working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Sophisticated tasks at a top company with a pleasant working environment
Location: Lower Saxony
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843