On 16 December 2009, the German Federal Network Agency in Bonn invited the company OGADO, represented by Ms. Ting Wu, general manager of the Agency OGADO China.
The Federal Network Agency for Electricity, Gas, post office, iron and telecommunications is an independent higher federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, located in Bonn. This authority has the task of liberalization and deregulation for the further development of the electricity, gas, telecommunications, post and since 1 January 2006 to provide on the rail infrastructure market.
Ms. Wu was involved already in 2004 during a visit of a high-level delegation "China State Gride" and the German Federal Network Agency. The aim of the meeting is a joint cooperation and exchange of information between China and Germany in the energy sector (natural gas) and renewable energy (wind power). Mr. Kurth (left), President of the Federal Network Agency, Mr. Stratman (right), manager responsible for the energy sectors and Mr Kleemann (not on the picture) manager for the power sector were discussing common approaches in terms of future projects between China and Germany.
- Performance Volatility of EEG electricity, grid expansion ratio for the construction of storage capacities
- Voltage stability problems and opportunities for expansion of the capacity of the transmission network
- Supply reliability and power efficiency
- Maintain the frequency stability
- Statutory compliance of wind turbines
- Liberalization of the gas market
Further discussions with various delegations are planned.