We are looking for a Project Manager for automotive instrumentation for one of our clients, a leading technology company in the Munich area.
OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project ends. Moreover OGADO searches, qualified candidates that are mediated directly into a permanent position with the customer for his clients.
Job type: Consultant / Contractor
- Creation and implementation of an automation concept and cost estimate in the proposal phase
- Procurement of the necessary components, sensors and actuators
- Specification and functional planning
- Installation planning and procurement, supervision of installation and acceptance
- Preparation of progress and cost reports
- Optimization of work processes
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Automation Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics or equivalent degree.
- Experience in process engineering in the field of instrumentation and / or process control
- Several years of relevant work experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Pronounced leadership, management of project teams for large projects
- Willingness to travel
- Teamwork, resilience, and self-assertiveness and structured way of working
- Above average payment
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project
- Working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment
Location: Munich area
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843