We are looking for a qualified and motivated RF test equipment engineer for a renowned semiconductor company in the Munich area. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project ends.
- Construction and maintenance of an automated measurement device for RF Power Amplifier analyzes
- Evaluation of measurement results
- Programming in the AGILENT tool environment
- Good knowledge of MATLAB
- Presentation and discussion of the results with the development team
- Workplace and lab environment documentation
- Degree in communication engineering, radio frequency or communication technology (University / University / College / BA) or equivalent degree
- Good RF and analog / mixed-signal expertise is required.
- Minimum 2 years work experience or beginner with very good qualifications.
- Ideally the candidate has experience using Cellular RF front-end power amplifier, LNA, VCO, etc..
- Knowledge of test automation methodologies (on the basis of MATLAB) are required.
- Teamwork, motivation, structured and independent work.
- Above average payment
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project
- Working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment
Location: Munich area
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843