We are looking for qualified and motivated engineers for a leading semiconductor company in Baden-Württemberg in embedded control software development. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project
- Creation of software for communication systems
- Design and development of control systems for the automotive industry
- Microcontroller programming in C / C + +
- Performing measurements and presentation of results
- Digital skills are required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering general (Uni, FH, TU, BA) or equivalent degree with good grades
- Specializing in electrical, automation, control & control systems, etc.
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with microcontroller programming (eg 8, 16, 32 bit)
- Experience in dealing with hardware and instrumentation.
- Good programming skills in C / C + +.
- Process of experience in the automotive field are desirable.
- Experience or young professionals with excellent qualifications.
- Teamwork, motivation, structured and independent work.
- Above-average pay.
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project.
- Working with a high degree of freedom and personal responsibility.
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment.
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843