We are looking for two programmers for our client, a leading semiconductor company in the Munich area. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project ends.
- Development of a protocol SW trace tools on Windows.
- Definition of requirements with a development team.
- Creation of coarse and fine specification.
- Implementation and testing.
- Product introduction and training of users.
- Degree (University / University / College / BA) in engineering, computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive experience in C / C + + programming under Windows.
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols of the latest-generation mobile communications.
- Teamwork, motivation, structured and independent work.
- Above-average pay.
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project.
- Working with a high degree of freedom and personal responsibility.
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment.
Location: Munich area
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843