We are looking for qualified and motivated development engineer for a leading semiconductor company in Baden-Württemberg in embedded control software development. OGADO is looking for qualified applicants who are permanently employed as consultants at OGADO and working in dedicated projects in close cooperation with our customers - mainly blue-chip companies. Our consultants are widely accepted by our clients in a permanent position after the project ends.
- Creation of communication software systems for the automotive industry
- Microcontroller programming primarily in C / C + +
- Test the system unit at different operating conditions
- Performing measurements and communication of results
A degree in general electrical engineering (university, technical college, University, BA) or equivalent degree with good grades
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with microcontroller programming (eg 8, 16, 32 bit) in real time
- Experience in dealing with hardware and instruments
- Good knowledge of C / C + +
- Process of experience in the automotive sector is desirable
- Several years of professional experience or beginner with very good qualifications
- Teamwork, motivation, and self-structured way of working
- Above average payment
- Bonus upon successful achievement of project
- Working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Demanding work at a top company with a pleasant working environment
If you feel addressed by this profile, please apply by sending your application documents and quoting the reference number at the contact address given below.
Team Recruiting, Mrs. A. Pereira
careers (at) ogado.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 2159 6842
Fax: +49 (0)89 2159 6843